Today on Tony Trending, we’re discussing the new floral print. In the last two-three years, floral prints have been everywhere, much to my mother’s chagrin. I had a hard time believing that floral prints weren’t going to go out of style though because there had been so much of it (it was overwhelming at times). But Fashion Week in New York, Milan and now Paris are showing a new take on the floral print. The focus now isn’t on the floral pattern anymore. Rather, the focus is on the actual flower. And the flowers are bigger, much bigger, so it’s a bit less dizzying.
(Image from style.com)
We’ve gone on a hunt and found fun, springy, floral prints that you can start wearing now. If it’s still cold in your area, layer up! Per usual, you do not have to worry about selling your eggs to buy the pieces we’re featuring.
1. Forever 21 Sunflower Maxi Skirt. This skirt is only $15.80, and we first saw it on Emily Schuman of cupcakesandcashmere.com.
2. J. Crew Kiwi Top. Okay, so this is technically a fruit print, but whatever, it looks like a flower. This top is an Italian import, on sale right now at J. Crew for $59.99.
3. Orange Petal & Polka dot Dress. This dress is sold by River Island for $60 and it’s the perfect dress for spring. This can be worn to work with a blazer and heels or on the weekend with espadrilles.
4. H&M Knit Sweater. This sweater is all about flower power. Price tag is just $24.95. Thank you H&M.
5. Peter Pilloto for Target Iris Tank. If you weren’t able to get the adorable romper version of this tank, don’t worry, because this top is still in stock (get it while you can). It’s also only $23.74 with your Target Red Card.
6. Floral Sweater Jacket. Wear this trend now. This beautiful sweater has the print to make you stand out in a crowd. Also, notice the swan-necked collar, we love how feminine it is. This jacket is on final sale at Piperlime for only
7. Pip & Larkin Scoopneck Blouse. This colorful blouse is very versatile and perfect for whenever you feel the need for color. It’s also on sale at Piperlime for
UPDATE: USE THE CODE FINAL FOR AN ADDITIONAL 40% OF AT PIPERLIME.
Price Category: $-$$$