I recently was given a gift card for my birthday to Urban Outfitters so I ducked in from the rain today to check out a couple of sales. Here are some items I felt particularly partial to.
Price Range: $-$$
1. Moto Jacket, $19.99 from $69.99. Such a perfect transition from cold A/C offices to something to throw on at night
2. Patterned Crop, $29.99 from $49.99. I think this is such a great way to try out the crop trend without it feeling too much. The fact that is has a little body to it and a nice print will not make you feel too consious of the fact you’re baring a little middrif
3. Tribal Mini, $29.99 down from $79.99. We are totally into the tribal print trend here at Tony Find. This mini even has some great neon accents!
4. Seychelles Wedges, $59.99 down from $95.00. Your feet won’t be sorry when you end up wearing these all season long to weddings…. work….going out… and more!
5. Bib Necklace, $19.99 down from $38.00. Just. Say. Yes.
6. Baggu, $19.99 down from $35.00. These bags are very useful. Easy to throw things in for the beach or a trip to the store. They are also canvas so you can wash them!
Overall: Things are looking good at Urban. Take our tip though and know what you want going in, whether it be a good deal or specific item because things can get a little overwhelming.