Today, we’re featuring a mix of some great Spring essentials that are all on sale today. Enjoy your new week looking fresh!
1. Blue Striped Linen Shorts. Originally $22.94. Right now, they’re on sale for $20. It gets better. Use the code SAVE20 for an extra 20% off, which means the price drops to just $16.
2. Stila 10-in-1 Illuminating BB Cream with SPF 30. The sun is finally shining and we’re spending more time outside, which means we need to protect our skin. I’m obsessed with all BB Creams and Stila’s is no exception. This blends beautifully to match your skin tone (it’s kind of like magic) and has a higher SPF than most BB Creams on the market. Use the code TICKET to get 15% off your Sephora purchase (just be sure to sign up for their free Beauty Insider program). This BB Cream is originally $38, but with the code you’ll save $5.70.
3. Seersucker Flare Dress. Target recently discounted their dresses in a quiet fashion. Not only have they lowered their prices but they’re also doing a “buy 1 get 1 half off” deal. This adorable seersucker dress (we love stripes) is great for Easter and is on sale for just $22. If this ends up being one of the 2 dresses you buy, you could get it for just $11.
4. Strapless Jumpsuit. Our love for jumpsuits is old news. But newsflash ladies, jumpsuits aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Get some sun on your shoulders with this jumpsuit. We love that the pants are long, which makes it so much more grown up & chic. This jumpsuit is only $24.99 and is included in the BOGO dress sale.
5. Crystal Drop Earring. We are seeing a lot of white metal jewelry trending for Spring. White accessories are easy to incorporate into daily looks because they’re clean, fresh and timeless. Get in on the trend by trying out these beautiful statement earrings. Use the code BRHURRY to save an extra 35% off, which brings the price down to just $14.99 (originally $39.50).
6. Super Silver Giah Pump. Talk about fierce, these silver pumps are stunning. Glam up your boring black outfits with these jazzy heels that have a reasonable heel (no need to wear sky high heels to look good). These shoes were originally $98, but if you use the code BRHURRY, you can get them for just $50.40 (which is basically half off).
Price Category: $-$$